Hey there! My name is Lynn – or baby giraffe, as my husband calls me, on occasion. (This is mostly due to my tallness and unfortunate propensity for running into things).
Here are a few things that are true:
- I am a semi-anonymous blogger. This means that I probably won’t be posting photos of myself or my family (besides the photo above – because goggles. Duh).
- I enjoy sharing goofy anecdotes and coming up with dorky housekeeping hacks.
- I have no fine motor skills.
- I would place myself in the “Real Food” camp, in terms of our diet.
- I am a DIYer. Pioneer skills for the win!
- I try to stay as nontoxic as possible with my homemaking choices.
- I love boxes and baskets and buckets and anything container-related. (Seriously).
- I love plants, but they tend to die on me.
- Pumpkin season is my favorite season. Pie, coffee, and fall colors, basically.
- I can’t seem to keep a pair of slippers around for more than a year. Does anyone else have this problem?
Anyways, there you have it. Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email if you have any questions about anything that you’ve seen here.
Thanks for reading!